Do you have a passion for caring and supporting others?
Could you be the key part to making a vulnerable adults day?
HRC Recruitment have an opportunity for experienced Support Workers to work with Scotland’s largest autism specific service, both part time and full time roles up to 37 hours based in Fife.
There is opportunity become a permanent member of staff for the right candidate.
You will be working with autistic adults by supporting them with day to day tasks and encouraging them get involved in social activities.
Are you who we are looking for?
• Must have 6 month UK experience
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to provide 2 good references
Why join HRC?
• Access to your own online portal where you can choose your availability and view all of the information about your shifts.
• Excellent holiday allowance from your very first shift.
• Dedicated and professional consultants to guide you through the process.
• Access to rewards via our refer a friend scheme for some much-needed retail therapy.
• PVG and SSSC registration free of charge
Please apply using the link below if you are a Support Worker looking for your new venture or email your CV to Cora Johnson at email@example.com
Helping to grow great careers and great businesses.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.