When it comes to senior, strategically important, difficult to fill or highly specialised roles the key to a successful placement is getting the best possible individual, not just someone who happens to be currently available - this is where our Executive Search service becomes highly effective.
Every executive search and retained assignment is managed as a bespoke project with a clear plan and timescale.
Our consultants have successfully partnered with some of the biggest names in the Insurance, Accountancy, Law, Financial Services, Healthcare and FMCG markets to deliver candidates that make a big impact on your business. To date, we have placed candidates in positions such as Chief Executive; COO; Finance Director; Partner; European HR Director; Head of Risk; Managing Director; Operations Director.
We form lasting relationships with our clients through excellent communication, diversity of thought and a fully supported recruitment process. Using advanced sourcing and marketing techniques, along with our considerable network of talented candidates, we are able to offer bespoke working solutions to deliver the best person for your business.
We are also able to offer our retained clients the chance to engage with our Build Your Brand product - meaning that all of the recruitment marketing for the assignment is undertaken by HRC. This is a bespoke service that can add careers microsites, creative job adverts, social media campaigns and video to your hiring process.
We work transparently; in complete collaboration with our clients from start to finish. We set realistic expectations and strive to over-deliver on every appointment. We get to know what makes your business run smoothly every day; what your goals are for strategic growth; where you see yourselves in your market. All of this fact-gathering allows us to source and shortlist the best candidates for your business, focused on adding real value to your recruitment process.
Our process can be broken down into seven steps:
- Initial meeting – Getting to know your business and acquiring the brief
- Promoting your brand - Using our recruitment marketing expertise to promote your company as an employer of choice
- Sourcing suitable candidates – Utilising innovative attraction strategies to find the best on the market
- Candidate selection – Using the brief to understand who best fits your business
- Shortlisting – Putting only the very best and most exciting talent in front of you
- Offers – Brokering the last stage in the process before successful placement
- Onboarding - The first 100 days are critical so we will be there to support and advise
Executive and retained search is available to all our clients including start-ups, independent businesses and corporate organisations and allows us to operate on a true partnership basis.