We believe that the right job can make you happy. So how do we help you find it?
At HRC Recruitment we recognize the importance of getting to know you, to understand your goals and aspirations, your values and personality. So whether you are actively looking for a new position, or would be interested in hearing from us about your ideal career move, the first step is to register on our website.
If you're new to using a recruitment agency, here's what we do with every candidate:
- In the first instance, we will only ever call you or email you via the information listed on your CV. You may have registered with us directly or via a job board, like Indeed. But we will always call first – we won't leave WhatsApp or text messages.
- Ensure your CV is in the best shape it can be.
- Prepare you for interview (either in person or virtual) with lots of guidance from our expert recruiters.
- We will only ever keep in touch with you if you want us to. We hate lots of emails, too!
Here's what we'll never do:
- Start communicating with you via a random WhatsApp or text message. We will never do this out of the blue – especially if you've never registered with us. We always call first, identifying who we are and where we got your information.
- Charge you a fee for working with us. HRC Recruitment is free for all of our candidates to use – we will never ask you for money to be represented by us during your job search.
- Pass your details on to a third party unless it's with your consent (and for something like a job interview).
Finding a new role is challenging and exciting. Stay safe whilst looking for work.