Supply Chain Coordinator – Ayrshire - £27K
Are you looking to join a fast-growing luxury spirits company? What about the opportunity to play a vital role in integrating the production and order management systems? Would you describe yourself as tech-savvy and extremely detail oriented? If so, read on…
We are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Production Planning Coordinator and Order Controller. You’ll play a pivotal role integrating and moving data from the MRP (Access) to the Production Operating System (Harford). A lot of this work will be done with Microsoft Excel. If you are passionate about planning and administration, with a keen eye for detail and a strong ability to navigate within the drinks industry, we want to hear from you.
Are you who we're looking for?
- You have 2 years' experience in planning and/or administration, preferably within the drinks industry.
- You possess proficiency with systems, including MS Office suite, and extensive knowledge of MRP systems (Access System and Harford would be advantageous).
- You would describe yourself as highly process and compliance focused.
- You have the ability to create and implement new processes.
- You are a proficient problem solver with foresight and the ability to course correct.
- You have a dogged determination to succeed, high energy, tenacity, and a "can do" attitude.
- You definitely have a strong ability to work with limited direction, using initiative, and maintaining a high standard of work autonomously.
What the day to day could look like
- Managing the bottling instruction process from Customer Order to product availability for supply.
- Aligning dates on bottling instructions in the Access MRP system with the manually produced bottling plan.
- Developing and maintaining key relationships and communication channels with various functions to provide continuous order status updates and managing customer expectations.
- Compiling and providing customer order status via the shortfall report from Customer Services.
- Collaborating with Planners to take corrective actions for stock availability and reviewing alternative finished stock.
- Maintaining bottling instruction data imports with Harford, ensuring compliance and adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Conducting regular audits to ensure alignment between the plan and Harford.
- Providing proactive support for product life cycle management.
- Carrying out reporting and analysis.
- Supporting the Product Master Data process and annual packaging and waste submissions.
- Ensuring customer orders are planned for production and dispatched within agreed lead times, achieving a minimum of 97% OTIF for UK customers and 95% for International.
- Maintaining stock availability for core products without service issues.
- Developing and enhancing planning processes within the business, reducing dependency on manual processes and Excel.
- Supporting the implementation of automated processes, such as Harford mass BI uploading.
Interested? If so, get in touch with Bora Kesal at email@example.com or on 07506374371. Alternatively, click the button below to apply directly.
HRC is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.