Private Client Solicitor – North Lanarkshire – Competitive Salary
Are you looking to join an established forward-thinking legal firm that prides themselves on their modern and dynamic approach to law and has an excellent local reputation? Are you looking for a firm where you will be able to make a difference? If so this may be the ideal role for you.
You will ideally have a strong foundation gained within a private client/executory role and be able to provide a full range of private client services including, preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney, Executory administration, tax and succession planning and other miscellaneous private client-related matters. You will be experienced in Managing an individual caseload and leading client relationships. You will be looking to join a very highly regarded Scottish law firm where your career can go from strength to strength.
You are a highly focused, driven individual, adaptable and able to show strong attention to detail through initiative and collaboration. Along with being a confident and effective communicator.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- 4+ years + PQE,
- Experience dealing with a variety of private client issues
- Experience in the preparation of wills and powers of attorney, executory administration, managing guardianships and other general private client business,
- A driven and focused professional who holds themselves to the highest of standards,
- A highly effective and confident communicator.
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Manage your own caseload of complex cases,
- Develop personal relationships with clients to ensure the delivery of excellent legal service,
- Work closely with the wider department to ensure client satisfaction,
- Encourage and promote the vision and values of the firm through first-class service,
- Opportunities to develop and progress your career.
So, does this sound like you? If you are interested, please get in touch with Stewart Adams on email@example.com and +44 1412 127 742 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.