Senior Paralegal, Real Estate and Infrastructure – Glasgow/Edinburgh - £29k+
As an experienced Paralegal, you will have experience and a thorough understanding of property transactions and the legal aspects therein and have experience in drafting Registers of Scotland forms, LBTT Returns, property search requests, and Companies House forms.
You are highly emotionally intelligent and want to work with a growing Scottish firm who are experts at what they do, in a supportive and collaborative environment. You will be providing transactional support to the conveyancing teams in all areas of the property transaction.
Join an excellent independent Scottish law firm and progress your career as a Paralegal. This opportunity will develop your knowledge and skillsets whilst working with a highly experienced team.
Who are they looking for?
- An experienced Paralegal who has a thorough understanding of property transactions and all associated legal aspects,
- Experience of preparing dispositions, standard securities and other associated conveyancing documentation,
- A professional, articulate, collaborative, and hard-working individual,
- An individual who can communicate clearly and without the need for jargon,
- The ability to build long-lasting relationships and provide the very best experience for clients.
What does a day look like?
- Provide transactional support to the conveyancing teams within the firm, these will include (Commercial, Agricultural & Rural, Property Finance and House Builders)
- Liaise regularly with external bodies to ensure that the conveyancing process is correct.
- Working collaboratively with the entire team and share best practice with colleagues to keep internal documentation up to date,
- Carry out searches, prepare LBTT and Stamp Duty land tax forms, prepare dispositions and standard securities.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working policy
- Profit Related Pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Income Protection
- Birthday Off
- Holidays starting at 25 days plus 9 public holidays
Don’t hesitate on this fantastic chance to be part of a firm of like-minded, hardworking individuals making a real difference in people’s lives daily.
So, does this sound like you? If you are interested, please get in touch with Stewart Adams at email@example.com and +44 141 212 7742 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.