Senior Administrator – FX, MM & Cash Processing – Glasgow/Hybrid – £30 – 34k – 12-month FTC
Do you have experience in a financial services or investments environment? Are you looking to take on a senior administrative role with both technical and stakeholder responsibility?
A leading, global financial services institution seeks to bring a Senior Administrator to their established middle office team. This role will focus on FX, money markets and cash processing and would suit someone with broad experience in a middle or back-office function.
What will the day-to-day look like?
- Ensuring a high-quality client service is delivered to clients
- Providing administrative support to trade settlement in the market
- Supporting trade capture across securities, collateral, FX, and money markets
- Managing trade settlement, cash, and stock reconciliation
- Handling client broker and custodian reporting
- Ensuring risk and control framework
What experience do I need?
- Strong working knowledge of policies and procedures within client delivery
- Some exposure to money markets, trading, or cash processing
- Strong middle/back office experience
- Clear communication and client service skills
- A risk management awareness
- Strong attention to detail while working to deadlines
Does this sound like the right role for you? If you have the relevant experience apply today with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, you can get in touch with Alistair Dickson on 077661 44847 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.