Asset Servicing Senior Administrator – Glasgow/Hybrid - £34,000
Do you have middle office operations experience within financial services? Have you worked in or have some exposure to an asset servicing function?
A leading, global financial services business is looking to add a Senior Administrator to the asset servicing team. This role would be ideal for someone with previous experience of asset servicing or someone with some exposure who would like to step into a position with more of a focus.
What will the day to day look like?
- Supporting the day-to-day production activity to ensure client commitments are met
- Ensuring a high-quality client service is delivered to all clients
- Ensuring the service level provided by the team adheres to Client Delivery Agreements
- Adhering to core operating models
- Supporting external counterparty relationships e.g. brokers, Custodians and industry bodies
- Ensuring risk and control frameworks are adhered to
What experience do I need?
- Experience of asset servicing, corporate actions, or income within a middle office environment
- An awareness of risk management
- A background in dealing with external stakeholders
- Working to client service agreements
In return you will get the chance to work with a globally recognised organisation who can provide genuine opportunity for professional progression and personal development along with industry leading benefits.
If this looks like a role that appeals to you and you feel you have the relevant experience. Alternatively get in touch with Alistair at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07766 144847.
Helping to grow great careers and great businesses.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.