Senior Account Handler – Edinburgh (Hybrid) – Competitive salary and benefits
Are you an experienced and dedicated Account Handler? Are you looking to take on a new challenge that will also include some operational responsibility?
This Edinburgh-based role is based in a growing branch of a global organisation. They are looking to add an experienced Account Handler who can bring clear organisation and communication skills as well as a clear track record within the insurance industry.
What will the day-to-day look like?
- Advising clients on their risk and insurance requirements both directly and also by supporting Account Execs
- Negotiating with insurers and obtaining best possible terms for clients, utilising market knowledge to work best for clients
- Creating documents for new clients, along with mid-term adjustments and renewals information
- Ensuring the accuracy of client records
- Acting as a primary point of contact for a number of operations issues including quality assurance, internal audits and risk events
- Attend and actively participate in the regular meetings with the regional operations group
What experience will you need?
- Currently holding or working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications, Dip CII or FIT would be an advantage
- Previous experience in the insurance industry is essential, as is having worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLAs
- Risk-aware in handling customer information, focussed on the best possible outcome for our customers at all times
- Due diligence and process driven to deadlines, task-focused, results-oriented and takes initiative when assisting team members
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, confident when building and maintaining rapport, strong planning and analytical skills with high accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS office
In return you will get to work with a global leader in insurance offering a truly flexible, innovative, and collaborative working environment, allowing for genuine professional and personal development over time.
Interested? Get in touch with Alistair Dickson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 077661 44847, or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
Helping to grow great careers and great businesses.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.