Associate (Property, Energy) – Edinburgh – Competitive Salary
You are interested in working for a Scottish energy law firm that prides itself on its growth and the service they offer to its clients. You have experience managing a wide range of cases within the commercial property space and a keen interest in the renewables & energy sector.
You are highly adaptable and able to show strong attention to detail through initiative and collaboration. Join an excellent property team at a renowned law firm in Edinburgh and progress your career as a solicitor.
This excellent opportunity will develop your knowledge and skillset by working closely with a highly experienced team of solicitors and partners.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- 3 year + PQE Scots qualified Solicitor.
- Experience handling a variety of commercial property and energy cases.
- A professional, diligent, and enthusiastic individual.
- A commercial individual who is passionate about adopting a solutions-based approach.
- A desire to participate in business development.
- Ability to recognize and manage risk effectively.
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Manage a broad range of commercial property & energy-based cases.
- Develop personal relationships with clients to ensure the delivery of excellent legal service.
- Work closely with the Commercial Property department to ensure client satisfaction.
- Encourage and promote the vision and values of the firm through first-class service.
- Opportunities to develop and progress your career.
Interested? Get in touch with Isla Stevenson on firstname.lastname@example.org and 0141 212 7745 / 07413 730 512 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
Helping to grow great careers and great businesses.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.