Private Client Paralegal – Stirling - Starting from £26k
You have experience in handling a wide range of private client services including the preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney, trust and executory administration, tax and succession planning alongside other miscellaneous private client-related matters. Whilst always providing the very highest levels of service.
You are highly emotionally intelligent and want to work with a growing firm who are experts at what they do, in a supportive and collaborative environment. You are looking to join a highly regarded law firm in Scotland and progress your career. This opportunity will develop your knowledge and skillsets whilst working with a highly experienced team.
Who are they looking for?
- Experience in handling a full range of private client services with the ability to assess clients’ requirements and offer practical guidance and solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate appropriate legal knowledge and technical competence.
- A professional, collaborative, and hard-working individual.
- An individual who is empathetic and set on making a real difference to clients’ lives.
- The ability to build and develop long-lasting positive relationships with clients.
- Represent each client with care and consideration.
What does a day look like?
- Manage your own caseload, primarily dealing with executries however also covering the full range of private client services.
- Manage necessary accounts and be aware of tax implications in relation to Executries and Wills.
- Regularly contact and build close relationships with clients ensuring they’re always receiving thorough and appropriate legal advice.
- Stay up to date on new developments within the law.
- Ensure that fee income targets are hit and that all time is recorded accurately.
- Working hard to make a real impact on clients’ lives.
Don’t hesitate on this fantastic chance to be a part of a firm of like-minded, hardworking individuals making a real difference to people’s lives each and every day.
So, does this sound like you? If you are interested, please get in touch with Stewart Adams on firstname.lastname@example.org and +44 1412 127 742 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.