Personal Injury Solicitor 4 Years PQE+ – Glasgow - £50K+
You have experience handling a wide range of personal injury cases and have knowledge of the full civil litigation process. You want to join a growing national firm, that ingrain themselves in their work, forging long-term relationships with their clients and helping every step of the way.
You are highly emotionally intelligent and want to work with a growing firm who are experts at what they do, in a supportive and collaborative environment. Join an excellent Personal Injury law firm in Scotland and progress your career as a Solicitor. This opportunity will develop your knowledge and skillsets whilst working with a highly experienced team.
Who are they looking for?
- Scots Qualified Solicitor with knowledge of the full Civil Litigation process.
- Experience of handling personal caseloads from inception to completion.
- A professional, collaborative, and hard-working individual.
- An individual who is empathetic and set on making a real difference to people's lives.
- The ability to build long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Represent each client with care and consideration.
What does a day look like?
- Managing your own caseload.
- Regularly contact and build close relationships with clients ensuring they’re always receiving thorough and appropriate legal advice.
- Working collaboratively with the PI team to ensure each candidate is represented in the best way possible.
- Dealing with third parties, medical professionals, and insurance companies, to best represent each and every client.
- Working hard to make a real impact on individuals lives.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working policy
- Competitive salaries
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Discretionary firm bonus
- 25 days annual leave and 7 bank holidays
Don’t hesitate on this fantastic chance to be a part of a firm of like-minded, hardworking individuals making a real difference to people’s lives every day.
So, does this sound like you? If you are interested, please get in touch with Isla Stevenson on firstname.lastname@example.org and +44 1412 127 765 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.