Edinburgh - Hybrid, 2 days in office
Salary - £28,000 - £33,000 DOE + excellent benefits
Do you have experience within a pension administration environment? Are you looking to take on a varied road within a growing and vibrant business?
We are looking to recruit an experienced Pension Administrator to work within a flexible and exciting organisation. This role offers hybrid working as well as the opportunity to develop professionally, possibly leading to a permanent role in future.
What will the day-to-day look like?
- Carrying out and verifying all types of benefit calculations and procedures
- Maintaining confidentiality and security of pension records, ensuring procedures are adhered to
- Providing members of the Pension Fund with clear and conscience information by telephone and written correspondence
- Checking benefit calculations and providing day-to-day technical advice and support
- Participating in service improvement projects
- Working on annual allowance and disclosure exercises
What experience do I need?
- Handling defined benefits calculations
- Experience in a pension administration role
- Some exposure to pension-focused administration computer software
- Knowledge and experience of pension and related legislation
Demonstrable knowledge of being a team player and working as part of a team
On offer in return is a competitive salary dependent on experience and industry-leading benefits including a generous pensions scheme, a hybrid working model with genuine flexibility, and a free and confidential employee assistance programme to support any number of challenges.
If you feel this role would suit you and you have the relevant experience, apply today with an up-to-date CV or contact Kirsty Scott.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.
Helping to grow great careers and great businesses.