Technical Pension Project Manager – Glasgow/Hybrid – Salary DOE
Do you have a strong, technical pension background? Are you looking to take on a senior role with responsibility for business-wide change initiative?
A leading financial services institution is looking to bring on board an agile and adaptive pension manager with sound technical knowledge and experience in process implementation. The successful candidate will have input across the business, helping to shape processes in a wide-ranging and lasting sense.
What will the day-to-date look like?
- Interacting with senior stakeholders across the business in order to put effective plans in place
- Developing and driving a best practice culture across the business
- Supporting varied change projects around technical pension matters
- Ensuring the business is ahead on all relevant legislative and regulatory changes within pension and annuities
- Working to ensure all HMRC, TPR and FCA requirements are met at all times
- Work to create an overarching culture that promotes and values customer excellence
What experience is needed?
- Senior management experience in a pension environment
- A clear background of working in a customer-focused pensions role
- A strong communicator who is able to manage and work alongside stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong technical knowledge of defined contribution pension products and the DC pension lifecycle
- Clear previous exposure to working towards and managing large and complex change projects
- A resilient attitude and the ability to be adaptable and proactive in an ever-changing environment
This is a fast-paced and challenging role that will allow for exceptional personal development and for someone to really add to a strong, existing skillset. In return, an excellent salary and benefits package is on offer.
If this sounds like a role that appeals to you and you have the relevant experience, apply today with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, you can get in touch with Alistair Dickson directly on 07766144847 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency. HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.