Pension Administrator – Glasgow/Hybrid - £30,000 + benefits
Do you have experience in a pension administration role? Are you interested in a new role with genuine progression and the chance to improve your professional skills in a structured environment?
We are working alongside a large financial services institution looking to bring a Pension Administrator into their established team due to continued growth. This post can be based in Glasgow or Edinburgh and would suit someone with previous pension experience, looking to enter into a role in a progressive and collaborative environment.
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Providing a professional service to meet the needs of both internal and external stakeholders
- Completing pension administration procedures, within both defined benefit and defined contribution
- Handling varied queries, escalating these when required
- Maintaining scheme cashbooks and reconciling bank statements
- Preparing cash flow forecasts
- Work to make continuous improvements to the client experience, identify areas for improvement
What experience do I need?
- A storing background in either a pension-focused role
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant pension legislation
- An understanding of defined benefit pension regulations
- Strong understanding of relevant regulatory procedure
- Experience in maintaining client relationships
- Either working towards or in possession of a professional pension qualification would be beneficial but not necessary
- A team-centric attitude and the ability to work in collaboration with others
In return, a competitive salary structure along with strong benefits are on offer as well as the opportunity for flexible hybrid working.
If you have relevant pensions experience and feel as though you could add value to this position apply now with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, get in touch with Alistair Dickson on 077661 44847 or at email@example.com.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency. HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.