Payroll Specialist, Glasgow, £30K- £32K DOE
You want to work for an instantly recognisable and successful organisation offering excellent exposure to unique payroll processing.
You enjoy working in a team environment where you have both peer and senior support whilst also having autonomy and responsibility over your own payrolls.
Our client is offering a rare opportunity to gain exposure to aspects of payroll which are niche and would offer an excellent professional development opportunity for an ambitious payroll professional.
On offer is a competitive salary and rewards package with hybrid working and an attractive office location.
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Processing end-to-end payrolls, ensuring highly accurate data entry
- Supporting senior payroll specialists
- Answering payroll queries and stakeholder management
- Month-end payroll reporting and payments
- Identify opportunities to improve processes
Are you who we are looking for?
- Process driven individual
- Be highly organised with strong planning skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills with credibility and confidence
- A collaborative individual who is proactive and can multi-task
If this sounds like the kind of role you would thrive in and you have the relevant experience, then click on the apply link or please get in touch with Emma Sturgeon at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the full details.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.