Payroll Specialist, Glasgow, £30K- £37K DOE
Do you want to work for a highly respected firm in a well structured and supportive payroll team?
Do you want to feel valued for your contribution by having access to work flexibility, hybrid working and a comprehensive wellbeing and benefits package?
Are you an experienced senior payroll professional with a passion for creating an outstanding in-house payroll experience and a positive working environment?
We are looking to speak with experienced payroll professionals with high volume and deadline-driven experience to join a high-performing team.
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Processing end to end monthly payroll and benefits
- Handling all payroll related queries and requests
- Managing and fostering internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Liaising with external third parties and tax authorities
- Month-end payroll reporting and reviewing general reports for accuracy
- Identify opportunities to improve processes
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have consolidated payroll experience
- Be highly organised with strong planning skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills with credibility and confidence
- Be confident acting as a key contact within the business
If this sounds like the kind of role you would thrive in and you have the relevant experience, then click on the apply link or please get in touch with Emma Sturgeon at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the full details.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.