Payroll Officer – Glasgow / Hybrid – Salary DOE
Payroll is an essential function – everyone would notice if they didn’t get paid! So you have the skills and experience as a Payroll Officer to make sure things run smoothly and everyone gets that all-important payslip emailed through every month.
You want to be part of a small supportive team that makes a big difference. Being a team player is what makes this high-performing team operate effectively.
When you join this professional services firm, you’ll be given access to a suite of excellent benefits and encouraged to take the next step in your career. Whether that’s expanding your responsibilities further across accounting or studying for another qualification, the support you need will be there.
You’re someone who can handle multiple deadlines at once. Efficient and informative communication is at the heart of everything you do.
You want to join a business that has continued growth plans, offering recognition and rewards for those who go above and beyond.
What’s in It for me?
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Annual bonus scheme
- Access to EAP and well-being platform
- Company social events and away days
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Managing a varied weekly and monthly payroll including all HMRC & pension matters
- Creation, analysis and review of weekly client revenue and profit reports and other ad-hoc related reports
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and taking the lead on any pay-related issues
- Perform necessary payroll control checks to ensure compliance and integrity of data
- Manage and resolve all payroll-related queries
- Completing P60’s and P45’s, P11D’s and other related returns
- Preparation and review of various management information reports
- Assist in creating and updating procedural payroll changes including implementation and testing of new processes
- Work closely with the Finance Manager for continual business process improvements
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Experience within a payroll environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is essential
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining quality standards
- Possess a high degree of accuracy
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A people person – you’ll have lots of new colleagues to get to know
Sound like the next step in your career? Send your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.