Payroll Administrator - Stirling - £27k to £30k
Are you someone who pays careful attention to detail and is highly organised, especially when it comes to numbers and payroll?
If you have a strong interest in joining a successful team and taking on this pivotal role then this opportunity may be the perfect fit for you! There are abundant chances for significant growth and development within this dynamic environment.
What you will be doing in your new role:
- Collect and input all payroll-related data, including spreadsheets, paper and electronic timesheets, new starts, leavers, P45, starter checklists, absence, overtime, expenses, and rate changes
- Prepare payments to employees for approval by the Group Payroll Manager
- Update and maintain accurate payroll records for all staff
- Maintain leave, sickness, and overtime reports
- Interpret awards/agreements and contracts related to overtime, shift allowances, etc., and process accordingly
- Administer the Local Government Pension Scheme and Auto Enrolment pension scheme, ensuring compliance with scheme rules and government legislation
- Address frontline payroll queries via telephone, email, and in-person interactions
What do you need to succeed?
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced Excel functions and formulas
- Working understanding of payroll procedures, processes, and Coins System
- Tax and NI Competency: Proficient in UK Tax and NI calculations, along with statutory payments
- Familiarity with Auto Enrolment pensions; LGPS knowledge is desirable
- Proven track record in using Outlook, Word, and Excel, showcasing high accuracy and attention to detail
If you have expertise in advanced Excel functions, payroll procedures, and tax calculations, we want to hear from you!
Apply now by clicking the link or sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated with the utmost consideration.