Salary up to £55,000 DOE
- Are you an experienced Operations Manager from a Customer Service or Support environment looking to take the next step in your career?
- Are you passionate about leading and developing people?
- Are you focused on improving processes and driving change across your business area?
- Are you confident about driving the performance of your business area and challenging to get results?
As Operations Manager, you will be focused on managing and developing the business area to ensure the best service standards are maintained and the teams are delivering excellent results while reporting to the head of Customer Service.
You will be responsible for focusing on process improvements, generating quality M,I and the management of relationships across several teams within the business area.
You will be a natural leader who brings with you a passion to work with your team to ensure their development is a key focus and act as a role model across your team.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Strong management skills with excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Call Centre Operational Management (either CS or Sales) preferably within a regulated environment
- Track record of managing successful teams as an inspirational role model
- Analytical approach and a passion for change and process improvement
- Creative mindset to bring ideas to drive performance
Interested? To find out more, get in touch with Kirsty Scott
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.