Multilingual Technical Support Specialist - Glasgow - Salary up to £35,000 p/a DOE
Are you fluent in German, Italian or Spanish and have previous customer service experience within a technical support environment?
Do you want to grow your career working for a global business?
Are you interested in utilising your language skills daily?
You will have the opportunity to join a multinational team within a global organisation in a working environment that’s fun, friendly, and informal. Ideally, you will have experience within a technical support environment, supporting global customers via telephone, video, live chat and video daily. You will have sound technical knowledge, be proactive, organised and able to work well under pressure daily. This is a business which promotes respect for its customers, employees, and partners and who are highly regarded in their field!
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, working core business hours Monday - Friday. The salary available is up to £35,000 p/a DOE. A hybrid working model will be followed upon successful completion of training and probation.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are fluent in either German, Italian or Spanish and English (written and verbal)
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You have customer service experience
- You are self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision
- You can interface comfortably with customers at all levels both internally and externally
- You can work under pressure against tight deadlines
- You have strong organisational skills
- You are fluent in Spanish (beneficial)
What is the day to day like?
- Providing technical support in conjunction with the service management system (SMS)
- Responding to all incoming technical inquiries by telephone and email (telephone and email) ensuring total customer satisfaction
- Prioritising incoming emails in order of urgency and responding accordingly
- Ensuring all phone calls resulting in FSE on-site assistance are responded to and organised within a service agreement of 2 hours
- Informing Technical Manager of all escalating issues that take more than 24 hours to resolve
- Using SMS, to ensure all relevant field visit data is captured by FSEs with system-generated visit reports being promptly sent to customers
- Monitoring field stock consumption and working with the Service Manager to maintain service stock levels
- Responding to customer inquiries for paid service/repair visits whilst liaising with the Service Sales Department
- When necessary, submit warranty parts requests to the support team
- Ensuring that in-house repairs have a turnaround time of 48 hours and are logged on the SMS accordingly
- Ensuring cost-effective and efficient planning of the monthly workload ensuring that any breakdown visit meets the customer response time agreed
Interested? If so, please reach out to Chivonne Gray via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 353 8370 for a confidential chat!
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency.