Management Accountant - Circa £50k DOE
You are analytical, strategic and possess a commercial mindset. You can communicate effectively with stakeholders at various levels of an organisation.
You want to make an impact within a high-performing team and have significant support and opportunity for progression.
You want to feel valued, benefit from hybrid working and be well remunerated for your efforts with a comprehensive package and competitive base salary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACCA or ICAS Qualified Accountant to transition from industry or practice into a forward-thinking, growing, global organisation.
What will the role involve?
- Responsible for the full management accounting processes and P&L/Balance Sheet of several entities
- Responsibility for the monthly internal reporting
- Responsible for fixed asset register
- Intercompany accounting
- Liaise with operational stakeholders regularly to understand and improve operational processes
- Work with the business partnering team to aid budgeting and forecasting process
- Liaising with auditors and other external stakeholders as required
- Involvement in system improvement projects
- Management of a small team
What do you need to be considered?
- A recent professional accountancy qualification (ICAS/ACCA/CIMA)
- A natural commercial understanding and awareness
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Ashlene McFadden, apply online or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.