Are you a recently qualified accountant who’s looking to make the leap from practice to industry? Look no further! HRC are delighted to be partnering with a successful SME based in Glasgow to recruit a talented Management Accountant to work closely with the Finance Director..
Our client has achieved considerable success, more than tripling their turnover in recent years and is now committed to maintaining their successful trajectory with exciting expansion plans on the horizon. You’ll play a pivotal role in helping shape their future success
- Monthly Management Accounts: You’ll ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Financial Insights: Dive into the monthly financial results, identifying trends and areas for improvement.
- Cash Flow Management: Monitor and manage cash flow, including bank and nominal reconciliations.
- Tax Compliance: Handle PAYE/CIS and VAT submissions.
- Strategic Reporting: Assist in creating insightful management reports for company Directors.
- Internal Auditing: Review and audit internal accounting processes and procedures.
- Finance Influence: Your expertise will directly contribute to our client’s strategic decision-making process.
What do you need to be considered:
- Ideally a professional accountancy qualification
- Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including bonus
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Vibrant and inclusive work environment.
If you’re a proactive problem-solver with a passion for finance, please apply now. If you are a qualified accountant and you want to hear more, or are looking for a new opportunity and would like a chat about the market, please get in touch with Lynne Macdonald - firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.