£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus bonus
Glasgow, Scotland (hybrid working available)
Are you a newly qualified accountant who wants to take your career to the next level? Do you have the skills and ambition to work for a global leader in the finance industry? Do you enjoy working with a dynamic and diverse team of professionals?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you might be the perfect fit for our Management Accountant role!
We are HRC Recruitment, a Scottish provider of workforce solutions across the country. We help our clients find, hire and manage the best talent for their needs. We are looking for a Management Accountant to join our key client in Glasgow and support business growth and performance.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering accurate and timely management accounts for various entities and divisions
- Analysing and explaining variances and trends in financial data and providing insightful commentary and recommendations
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes and ensuring alignment with business objectives and strategies
- Participating in ongoing projects and initiatives, such as acquisitions, integrations, system improvements and process enhancements
- Liaising and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including senior management, auditors, regulators and customers
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A professional accounting qualification (ICAS, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- A strong understanding of accounting standards, principles and practices
- A high level of proficiency in Excel and other financial systems and tools
- A proactive and analytical approach to problem-solving and decision-making
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for learning and developing your skills and career
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus package that reflects your experience and performance
- A flexible and supportive work environment that allows you to balance your work and personal life
- An opportunity to work with a talented and diverse team that values your contribution and feedback
- A range of benefits, including pension, health insurance, gym membership and more
- A chance to work for a global company that is constantly innovating and expanding
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Luke Traynor, apply online or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.