Qualified Management Accountant, Glasgow area, circa £45k
HRC Recruitment is delighted to be assisting a valued client and employer of choice in the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join their existing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, growing business and be part of a successful finance team.
The role would suit a Qualified Accountant who is looking for professional development in a commercial Management Accountant role.
What will the role involve?
- Responsible for the full management accounting processes and P&L/Balance Sheet of several entities
- Responsibility for the monthly internal reporting
- Responsible for fixed asset register
- Intercompany accounting
- Liaising with operational stakeholders on a regular basis in order to understand and improve operational processes
- Work with the business partnering team to aid the budgeting and forecasting process
- Liaising with Auditors and other external stakeholders as required
- Involvement in system improvement projects
- Management of a small team
What do you need to be considered?
- A recent professional accountancy qualification (ICAS/ACCA/CIMA)
- A natural commercial understanding and awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- A sense of humour!
This role would suit someone who has recently qualified in either industry or practice and wants to be a management accountant who can add value to a business. On offer is a competitive salary, a good benefits package and an annual bonus. If you are interested, please apply now to Ashlene McFadden or if you have any questions, please drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.