Maintenance Engineers – Glasgow Area - £45K+
A distillery with a long history stretching back centuries. Several big-name spirits brands in their portfolio. A rich heritage as one of the oldest in the industry.
You could become part of that storied history.
Our national spirit remains one of Scotland’s biggest exports. This growing, thriving distillery business - split across three locations – can meet demand.
You’ll be based near Glasgow in this Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, where you will showcase your preventative and reactive approach to machine maintenance. You’ll thrive in this fast-paced environment where strong communication and problem-solving are key.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You have completed a time-served apprenticeship
- You are a team player – someone who enjoys supporting others
- You can work to tight deadlines – good time management is essential
- You are pro-active and always eager to learn
- You make positive contributions
- You communicate technical recommendations effectively
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Providing input on the previous day’s performance and concerns
- Communicating with Production Team Leader, Senior Operators & Operators
- Informing the Technical Team Leader of significant concerns
- Ensuring allocated tasks are completed on time and to standard
- Preparing work orders to minimize operational impact while completing tasks safely and to standard
Interested? Apply directly here or contact Saher Kazmi on 07519961336 or email: email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer committed to Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. Do you require a tailored recruitment process? Please let us know how we can support you.