Mechanical Engineer – Glasgow Area
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced environment? How about joining a motivated and positive environment? Are you interested in joining a solid industry filled with opportunities?
If so, this may be the role for you…
Purpose of the role: To join our talented team as a mechanical engineer
What could the day-to-day look like?
- Working and communicating as part of a team
- Reacting to breakdowns in an efficient manner
- Being hands on with machinery
- Working as part of the assembly team
- Fitting components in the machinery
- Ensuring housekeeping standards are maintained and improved in line with the factory standard
- Being responsible for the safety of employees, site and machines always
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You completed a time served apprenticeship
- You can adopt a flexible and reactive approach to machine maintenance and breakdowns
- You can work in a fast-paced environment
- You can work both independently and as part of a team
- You want to grow and develop as part of the team
- You work strictly within current Health and Safety guidelines
Interested? Please get in touch with Saher Kazmi at email@example.com or give me a call on 07519961336. Alternatively, click the button below to apply.
HRC are an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such