Litigation Solicitor, Glasgow
We are one of Scotland’s foremost litigation firms, dealing with thousands of claims each year involving personal injury, dispute resolution and employment. We pride ourselves on a first-class, cost-effective legal service for our clients.
- Manage a diverse civil litigation caseload from initial instruction to successful conclusion.
- Manage a diverse caseload in respect of personal and commercial contract disputes; property disputes, residential and commercial landlord and tenant cases; professional negligence claims and some criminal defence work (principally motoring offences) all run on our sophisticated case management system.
- Raise and defend court actions as necessary in Sheriff Court and Court of Session, and also raise and defend alternative dispute resolution actions, including First Tier Tribunal and Arbitrations.
- Comply with our clients’ Service Level Standards.
- Around 5 years or more post-qualifying experience in general litigation.
- Some experience of criminal work would be advantageous but not essential.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Communicates clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze problems and information, evaluating options and risks in order to identify the most appropriate and commercial solution.
- Demonstrates a conscientious and commercially focused approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized with strong administration and time management skills with the ability to work efficiently and methodically, adhere to service level standards and comply with tight deadlines.
So, does this sound like you? If you are interested, please get in touch with Isla Stevenson on firstname.lastname@example.org and +44 1412 127 765 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.