Legal Secretary (Corporate) - Glasgow - Salary up to £30,000 p/a DOE
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience supporting a busy team daily? Are you eager to join an established business in Glasgow?
We are eager to speak to experienced Legal Secretaries who are looking for their next, new challenge in Glasgow. For this role, you will have experience providing high quality and efficient service to a team of partners and fee earners daily. You will be a proactive individual who is able to complete work efficiently, whilst maintaining excellent service levels whilst utilising various systems daily.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and leading business in Glasgow!
This is a full-time, permanent role working core business hours Monday-Friday. The salary for this role is up to £30,000 p/a DOE.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have legal secretary experience, working within a busy corporate team
- You can manage your time and diary effectively, to complete all task
- You have the ability to deal with queries from internal and external clients
- You can work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and a high standard of work
- You are a confident communicator both written and orally
- You are flexible and adaptable and able to meet external demands of clients
- You have a proactive and 'can-do' approach to completing all tasks
- You can manage your own workload in an efficient manner
What is the day to day like?
- Completing all diary management for a team of Fee Earners and Partners
- Amending and formatting all agreements and documents when required
- Organising all travel arrangements and meetings
- Completing all copy-typing and digital dictation when required
- Assisting with any finance and billing, as well as processing all expenses
- Managing all workflow to external teams when required, ensuring all are completed within required timescales
- Handling any client enquiries in a professional manner via telephone, email and F2F
- Liaising with various teams daily including business development, marketing, and finance
- Communicating professionally and building strong relationships with all levels of the business
- Ensuring all tasks are completed to the highest standards at all times
Interested? If so, please reach out to Chivonne Gray via email@example.com or call 0141 353 8370 for a confidential chat! Alternatively, please apply via the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both an employment business and an employment agency.