Legal PA (Private Client) - Inverness - Salary up to £30,000 p/a DOE
Are you a PA with experience within the Private Client sector? Do you want the opportunity to join a well-established business in Inverness? Are you looking for a new opportunity to utilise and develop your skills within a busy team?
We are looking to speak to experienced legal PA's to join an established business based in Inverness City Centre. You will have experience providing PA and administrative support to a small team, whilst ensuring effective service is provided at all times. Ideally, you will be a well-organised individual, with strong attention to detail and you will be able to work within a fast-paced environment, managing your own workload daily within an everchanging environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business!
This is a full-time, permanent role, working Monday - Friday core business hours. The salary for this role is up to £30,000 p/a DOE. This role will be office based in Inverness.
Are you who we're looking for?
- You are a Legal PA, with experience within the Private Client sector
- You can work well under pressure, in an everchanging environment
- You have excellent communication skills both written and orally
- You can work well individually and within a wider team environment
- You enjoy building strong internal and external relationships with key business stakeholders
- You can manage your time and diary effectively and complete all tasks within set deadlines
- You are driven and motivated
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You are proficient in all Microsoft Packages including Execl, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- You have experience in the use of BigHand, DMS or Adarent (desired, but not essential)
What is the day-to-day like?
- Managing diaries daily, amending and making appointments, arranging meeting rooms, and organising any tech and refreshments when required
- Handling enquiries from new clients
- Producing itineraries, organising papers and taking minutes for meetings when required
- Providing proactive email management
- Updating and maintaining the internal document management system when required
- Assisting with all audio typing and dictation, as well as extensive data entry
- Organising expense claims as well as paying any invoices in line with internal procedures
- Assisting with billing when required
- Sharing appropriate documents within the department when required
- Sourcing travel and accommodation, organising all aspects of travel and anticipating information and documents
- Liaising with the document specialist to ensure the completion of documents and dictation within the required timescales
- Proof reading documents, to ensure accuracy and that all house styles are followed
- Providing assistance to other internal teams when required
- Acting as a business ambassador, ensuring awareness with internal policies and procedures at all times
Interested? If so, please send your CV to Chivonne Gray via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 353 8370, alternatively, you can apply via the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and an employment agency.