Legal PA (Family Law) - Aberdeen - Salary up to £30,000 p/a + DOE
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for a new challenge in Aberdeen?
Do you have experience providing essential support to a range of Partners?
Are you motivated to join a fantastic, established firm?
We are looking to speak to experienced Executive Assistants who have a background within the legal sector, ideally within a corporate team. You will be a well-organised, meticulous individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment daily. Ideally, you will have experience managing the priorities of a range of fee earners/partners with a range of tasks daily from diary management to billing. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, tight-knit team within a great, central office in Aberdeen!
This is a full-time, permanent role, working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. Ideally, this role will be office based, however, there may be an opportunity for hybrid working. There is a salary available of up to £30,000 + p/a DOE.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have experience within an executive assistant or legal PA role, ideally within the corporate sector
- You are a confident communicator both written and orally
- You enjoy working individually and within a wider team environment
- You are well organised and able to manage time and diaries daily within an ever-changing environment
- You are highly motivated and proactive, able to use initiative daily
- You present a professional image to clients at all times
- You can manage and prioritise your own workload daily
- You are proficient in all Microsoft Packages
- You have experience assisting partners and fee earners with billing
- You can remain flexible and adapt to a changing workload
- You have digital dictation experience
- You have experience using varied DMS (preferred, not essential)
What is the day-to-day like?
- Managing various diaries daily, arranging appointments, and meeting rooms, as well as tracking all responses to any correspondence, anticipating all requirements (itineraries, directions, deadlines, tech and refreshments)
- Providing inbox management, flagging and forwarding any important emails, handling all urgent enquiries when required
- Working proactively to organise partner management information
- Drafting basic letters and other documents daily
- Booking external team training when required
- Completing all new client information, and managing all information gained for certain clients
- Assisting to maintain all business development and marketing trackers
- Handling client and third-party enquiries daily via email, telephone or face to face
- Opening and closing of client files, completing all filing duties daily
- Providing cover and assistance to the wider teams when required
- Drafting fee notes when required, organising expenses and assisting with expense reports
- Assisting with departmental billing and reconciliations
- Completing all basic administrative duties including scanning, typing and printing
- Taking minutes at any meetings when required
- Acting as a brand ambassador, following all internal procedures daily
Interested? If so, please reach out to Chivonne Gray at email@example.com or call 0141 353 8370 for a chat. Alternatively, you can apply via the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and an employment agency.