Calling all Law Graduates!
Have you obtained your LLB, or even your Diploma as well, and want to enhance your career working with commercial contracts as part of a newly formed team with one of the world’s most respected investment banking businesses?
How do you feel about developing your legal skills, and building a fulfilling career as part of a supportive, high-performing in-house legal function with a global reach?
Perhaps you have just graduated, or you have obtained your legal degree some time ago and have a wealth of professional experience already and are interested by something different. Maybe you are working as Paralegal, or a practicing/training Solicitor, or maybe you are working in a commercial role and want to use your degree in a new way.
Not interested a big traditional grad scheme? Want responsibility and not to feel like a cog in a corporate wheel?
- You’ll have comprehensive training and learn from the knowledge and experience of your small and highly dedicated team, along with the benefits of a very successful global business.
- You will draft, privately negotiate and agree the contractual framework underpinning significant high-value transactions on behalf of the bank, whilst providing legal advice and support to management, businesses and functions across the UK and worldwide.
- You are commercially minded, astute and interested in current global affairs and the trends which shape them.
- You pride yourself on your meticulous attention to detail and organisation skills
- You enjoy analysis and problem solving
- Are a great communicator, and able to manage a variety of stakeholders – and their expectations!
- Outgoing, friendly and ready to get involved
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter with a brief overview of you and your motivations, and get in touch with Isla Stevenson of HRC Recruitment to talk through the full details.