Legal Document Production Specialist - Edinburgh - Salary up to £30,000 p/a DOE
Do you have document production experience within the legal sector? Do you want to join a great team based within modern, city centre offices?
We are keen to speak to experienced document production professionals who are looking for a new challenge in Edinburgh. Ideally, for this role, you will have experience within the legal sector (particularly within the corporate sector) and be able to provide specialist document creation services to partners daily. This is a great opportunity to join a great team in a highly regarded firm!
This is a full-time, permanent role working core hours Monday - Friday. This role will likely follow a hybrid working model, and has a salary of up to £30,000 p/a available DOE.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have experience within a document production role, within a legal environment, particularly within Corporate
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong keyboard, digital dictation and legal secretarial skills
- You have the ability to work well individually and on your own initiative
- You have excellent time and diary management and are able to work to tight, strict deadlines
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are able to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and other inhouse software such as BigHand
What is the day-to-day like?
- Creating, formatting and updating a range of documents, reports, presentations daily
- Transcribing audio files
- Converting documents using in-house templates and styles
- Using various software daily to produce comparison documents
- Completing troubleshooting of problem documents
- Proofreading and quality checking all documents daily
- Assisting various teams daily
- Liaising and building relationships with various departments within the business daily
- Identifying and streamlining procedures to contribute to continuous improvement within the business
Interested? Please send your CV to Chivonne Gray via email@example.com or call 0141 353 8370 for a confidential chat, alternatively you can apply via the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment agency and an employment business.