Legal Administrator – Edinburgh
Are you an experienced administrator seeking a new challenge?
Would you like to become part of a well-established firm in Edinburgh?
We are interested in hearing from experienced administrators who are eager to explore new opportunities within an esteemed firm in Edinburgh. Ideally, candidates will possess prior experience in a similar role within a professional services environment, or they may be driven by the prospect of joining a reputable organisation in their sector. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team, providing daily support to key business stakeholders within a fast-paced environment.
Could you be the candidate we are searching for?
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management abilities, with the capacity to meet deadlines and handle a diverse workload
• Professional demeanour and keen attention to detail
• A collaborative team player who is self-motivated, positive, and possesses a "can-do" attitude
• Previous experience in a similar role within the Professional Services industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Familiarity with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes would be considered advantageous
What will your day-to-day responsibilities include?
• Support in handling administrative aspects related to the onboarding of new clients, including Client Load-up Forms, Letters of Engagement, Terms of Business, and AML procedures
• Manage finance administration associated with client transactions
• Generate reports and client information from the case management system
• Request, prepare, and order searches from Registers of Scotland, and complete registration forms and LBTT returns
• Produce accurately typed and formatted documentation, such as letters, faxes, reports, articles, presentations, and specialist forms and documents, adhering to the firm's format and policy, including handling dictation when required
• Coordinate and arrange travel requirements as needed
• Handle file management and support diary management
• Assist in reviewing and improving procedures to ensure the smooth running of the department
Interested? If so, please reach out to Kayleigh Morrison via firstname.lastname@example.org Or 0141 212 7746. Alternatively, you can apply via the link below! HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.