Injection Moulding Technician / Glasgow Area / Day shift
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced environment? How about joining a motivated and positive environment? Are you interested in joining a solid industry filled with excellent progression and training opportunities?
If so, this may be the role for you…
Purpose of the role: In this role you will be working on a day shift basis with a team of Injection Moulding Engineers within a modern and fully equipped facility. This will require your fault finding and maintenance abilities.
What could the day-to-day look like?
- Working and communicating as part of a team
- Reacting to breakdowns in an efficient manner
- Operating, setting, maintaining injection moulding machinery
- Being hands on with machinery
- Working as part of the assembly team
- Ensuring housekeeping standards are maintained and improved in line with the factory standard
- Being responsible for the safety of employees, site and machines always
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Mechanical / Electrical OR Multi skilled engineer
- You can work both independently and as part of a team
- You want to grow and develop as part of the team
- You work strictly within current Health and Safety guidelines
Interested? Please get in touch with Saher Kazmi at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07519961336. Alternatively, click the button below to apply.
HRC are an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such