HR Advisor - East Renfrewshire - Permanent Role - Salary Competitive (DOE)
Are you a passionate HR professional looking to make a difference?
Are you looking for a Generalist HR role with fast-paced, culture-driven businesses?
Purpose of the Role
The HR Advisor will play an integral role in enhancing the working environment and supporting team growth. This is a true generalist role where your problem-solving skills and communication style will support you in meeting the HR needs of your colleagues and supporting wider business objectives. This is a varied role, managing the HRM system, Employee Relations, Engagement and well-being. The successful candidate will develop policies and processes, contributing to a supportive and efficient workplace.
What Does the Day-to-Day Look Like?
- Assist with the implementation of the People Strategy, supporting initiatives that align with business objectives
- Participate in driving the HR function forward, with a focus on people & culture that align with business values
- Handle the daily management of the HRM system, ensuring accurate colleague data, processing holiday and leave requests
- End to End coordination of the onboarding process for new starters
- Provide case management assistance; coaching the wider team on best practice
- Support the wider team in understanding and implementing policies relating to absence management, disciplinary and grievance
- Assist with the recruitment process
- Promote a culture of enhanced performance
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of company policies, templates and user guides that drive efficiency and improve employee experience
- Working collaboratively with the Director of HR
Are you Who We Are Looking For?
- People focused individual
- Able to effectively communicate & influence stakeholders
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- Experience in HR systems
- Passionate about employee engagement and well-being
- Excellent HR policy knowledge
- Sound understanding of Employment Law
- Good understanding of Employee Relations processes
- Driven to make a cultural impact
- Initial presence in the office moving to a Hybrid working model
- Monday to Thursday: 8am-5pm. Friday 8am-3.30pm
- Salary DOE
Interested? Contact Olivia McDonald: 0141 212 7756 // firstname.lastname@example.org