Health & Safety Manager – Livingston - £55K
Would you like to join a ‘zero incident’ Health and Safety culture at a growing manufacturing company? What about the opportunity to work in a state of the art facility where you’ll be given all the tools you need to succeed? Lastly, what about the chance to join a well established and reputable manufacturing company with unmatched progression, benefits and workplace welfare? Interested? If so, read on…
The Role: We are currently seeking an experienced Health and Safety Manager with a minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience to join our team and champion our safety principles. The role will comprise leading from the front in a visible HSE capacity and implementing a self-fulfilling HS culture while conducting RAs, audits and writing informed policy.
What the Day to Day Could Look Like:
- Developing and aligning safety practices with key HSE strategic objectives.
- Conducting safety inspections, risk assessments, and audits to identify and mitigate potential hazards.
- Delivering HSE initiatives and training programs to promote a strong safety culture.
- Investigating incidents, accidents, and near misses, providing recommendations for prevention.
- Maintaining accurate records of safety incidents, training, and compliance documentation.
- Staying informed about local and national safety regulations and industry best practices.
- Collaboration will be key, as you work closely with cross-functional teams to drive safety initiatives and continuous improvement.
- This role will support our manufacturing facility in Livingston and Leicester, as well as our Customer Care team across EMEA. Travel is required, including short periods away from home.
Are You Who We're Looking For:
- Confidence and resilience to positively influence change.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate with Tech IOSH membership (minimum).
- Minimum of two years of experience in safety management in a manufacturing, fabrication, or engineering role.
- Working knowledge of CDM2015 and SSiP Schemes.
- In-depth knowledge of UK safety regulations and standards.
Interested? If so, get in touch with Bora Kesal at email@example.com or on 07506374371. Alternatively, click the button below to apply directly.
HRC is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.