Fund Accountant – Permanent – Glasgow – Competitive salary based on experience
Do you have accounting experience within financial services? Are you analytical with a background in financial reporting? Are you looking to challenge yourself in a new role with a leading financial services organisation?
HRC are currently working alongside a leading global institution looking to bring on several Fund Accountants, at various levels. These roles are newly created due to continued growth within the organisation and as such, allow the opportunity for clear progression going forward. As there are multiple opportunities within the organisation, qualified, part qualified and experienced candidates with no accounting qualification will all be considered.
What will the day-to-day look like?
- Calculating daily Net Asset Values
- Handling distribution calculations
- Managing service charge calculations
- Working alongside client relationship team top support client queries and partner with clients on varied initiatives
- Adhering to procedures and controls in performing allocated tasks
- Escalating of any issues to senior und Accountants and Management
What will I need to be successful in the role?
- Part qualified or looking to study towards a professional accounting qualification
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with people effectively, often globally
- Demonstrating excellent judgment skills, knowing when to escalate risk
- A high level of attention to detail while working across multiple duties
- The ability to work across several tasks, managing these in order to meet established deadlines
In exchange, you will receive a fantastic salary along with comprehensive benefits and the chance to work with a global powerhouse within the financial services world. If the Fund Accountant role appeals to you and you think you meet the key criteria, apply today with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, get in touch with Alistair Dickson on 077661 44847 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HRC Recruitment is an equal-opportunity employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.