Front of House Property Advisor - Edinburgh (Morningside) - Salary up to £25,000 p/a DOE
Are you an experienced Receptionist with experience within the property sector? Do you want to work for an established firm in Edinburgh? Are you well presented, organised, and customer focussed?
We are looking to speak to Front of House Advisors who have experience within the property sector in Edinburgh. Ideally for this role, you will have experience working within a fast paced, customer facing office environment, acting as the first point of contact for customers and clients alike. You will have and interest or experience within the property sector/market and understand property sales processes. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established firm based in the outskirts of Edinburgh City Centre.
This is a full-time permanent role working core business hours Monday - Friday. The salary for this opportunity is £ DOE.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have experience or an interest in the property sector
- You have excellent communication skills face to face and over the phone
- You can build and maintain collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You are well organised, productive and a self-starter
- You can plan and manage a busy, varied workload daily
- You can work well individually and within a wider team to drive results and business goals
- You are proficient in the use of all Microsoft Packages
- You have knowledge of BDP (Desired but not essential)
- You have local knowledge of Edinburgh and surrounding areas
What is the day to day like?
- Work to actively seek opportunities in initial enquiries with clients and customers, generating this to business when required
- Ensuring all incoming enquiries are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner
- Taking calls, messages and information, passing on to the appropriate Partner or member of staff
- Providing further administrative support to the residential team where required
- Acting as a key and initial point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders, customers and clients daily
- Completing all other administrative duties where required
- Working well individually and as part of a wider office environment
Interested? If so, please reach out to Chivonne Gray via email@example.com or call 0141 353 8370 for a confidential chat!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.