French Speaking Compliant Handler - Glasgow - 12 month FTC - Salary Up to £25,000
Are you fluent in French and English, and are passionate about growing your skills within a globally known Insurance business?
Our client has an excellent opportunity within the European Complaints Team. The team would happily consider applicants with experience in Customer Service, Financial Services, Insurance, Call Centre or Hospitality. Full and comprehensive training will be provided to allow success in this role.
- Engage with customers throughout the complaint process, ensuring regular updates on progress on the case, ensuring fairness within local requirements
- Review and learn from past decisions
- Evidence gathering in relation to complaints and fair customer outcomes
- Collaborative working with internal departments and gathering information to investigate complaints
- Responsible for managing all incoming enquiries, providing the customer with a professional service
- Final decision maker on the merits of the complaint and calculate payments where appropriate
- Communicate outcomes clearly to customers in writing or by telephone
Are you who we are looking for?
- Fluent in French & English
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer Service experience would be advantageous
- Glasgow City Centre
- Hybrid working
- Monday - Friday
- Salary: £25,000
- 12 months FTC