Glasgow - Hybrid
Salary – up to £26,000
Are you an outstanding finance professional with a passion for the charity and cultural sector, seeking your next career move?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a leading Scottish performing arts institution as part of their Finance & Operations team on a permanent basis.
We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and communities, committed to fostering a diverse workforce that reflects Scotland's unique demographics.
Partner with this company to shape the future of Scotland's performing arts sector. Your skills and expertise will be integral to our innovative and inclusive community.
What you will bring:
- Demonstrable experience working in an accounts department, including computerized books of prime entry (cashbook, purchase, sales ledgers)
- Proficiency in administering expenses staff reclaim systems
- Ability to prepare accounts to the trial balance stage, including nominal ledger reconciliations
- Strong administration, IT, and organizational skills
- Effective planning and prioritization to meet deadlines
- Commitment to high standards of quality and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills for building relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers, and partner organizations
What your day will look like:
- Maintain the company's purchase and sales ledgers
- Manage income and bank processes, including reconciling bank statements
- Assist in maintaining accounting systems and financial records
- Collaborate closely with the Finance & Operations team and other company departments
- Engage with suppliers, customers, venues, and auditors to support financial processes
What you will get in return:
- Hybrid working
- Competitive pension package,
- Life assurance
- 25 days of annual leave (plus an additional 9 Scottish public holidays)
- Retailer discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme