Finance Officer - Glasgow - £24k
Would you like to kick start your career in Finance with a fast-paced and exciting role with one of Scotland’s leading property companies?
Do you have experience in a high-volume finance environment and are looking to build new skills to progress your career?
HRC have partnered with a dynamic and forward-thinking property sector firm in their search for a driven individual to join their team.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to build on your experience in finance, administration, and customer service in a role that offers training support and career development.
- 31 days total holiday entitlement
- The chance to join a company with deep roots in Scotland and strong prospects
- Hybrid working flexibility after a probationary period
- A bonus scheme after 1 year of employment
What will your day look like?
- Processing invoices to support the running of the purchase ledger team
- Ensuring proposed invoices are approved in a timely manner
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure transactions are released within the appropriate timeframes
- Assisting with query management on invoicing issues and escalating where appropriate
- Verifying and uploading budget documents
What do you need?
- Strong experience in a professional office environment with duties in either finance, administration, or customer service
- Good competency in ERP / Accounting / Banking systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and motivated work ethic with a drive to succeed
Does this sound like your new role? Don’t hesitate to apply. What have you got to lose?
Get in touch with Luke Traynor on 0141 212 7768 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online to be considered.