Finance Assistant, Glasgow, £23,000+ DOE
You want to work for a highly renowned Glasgow employer who has a rich history, outstanding reputation and is known worldwide.
You want to be around seasoned finance professionals working within one of the most highly regarded finance teams in Glasgow.
You want your next move to offer a high degree of opportunity, development and challenge alongside a clear progression pathway.
As a Finance Assistant, you will be a key player in ensuring financial accuracy, managing income receipts, and processing refunds. This role is an exciting prospect for a detail-oriented professional to join a dynamic, high performing team.
What the role will look like:
• Maintain accurate financial records by promptly handling income receipts, processing refunds, and overseeing billing activities
• Manage and reconcile unallocated funds daily, ensuring timely allocation based on agreed-upon KPIs
• Review and process invoices and payment requests from suppliers and internal departments
• Investigate daily exception reports regarding supplier debtor balances, duplicate suppliers, and future-dated invoices
• Conduct monthly reconciliation processes for recharges
• Manage the team's daily mailbox, provide guidance, and resolve queries within agreed service level agreements, escalating when necessary
• Collaborate with the team Supervisor to ensure successful completion of month end processes
• Supplier statement reconciliation
• Maintenance of purchase and sales ledgers
What you will bring:
• Recent relevant experience working in a Finance environment with high-volume processing
• Extensive experience in using MS Office, minimum of Intermediate level within Excel
• Strong organisational, time management and prioritising skills, with the ability to multi - task and deliver high quality work unsupervised and within tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, clarifying requirements and responding appropriately
• Excellent team player with high level of attention to detail
• Ability to use own initiative and work pro-actively with minimal supervision
• Flexible in approach, with the ability to react in a constantly changing environment
What you will get in return:
• Enjoy a generous allowance of 38+ days of annual leave
• Hybrid working pattern
• Enhanced pension scheme
• Retail discounts
Please forward your CV to Ashlene using the apply online link or get in touch for more information at email@example.com.
HRC Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities, treating all applications with fairness.