Glasgow – Finance Assistant – up to £26k p.a
Do you want to join one of Glasgow's prominent employers that offers job security, personal development, and internal opportunities?
Do you want to further hone your skills and experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work within a large organisation that offers cross-functional collaboration?
We are recruiting on behalf of a highly successful Glasgow employer that offers initial onboarding and training on-site before moving to hybrid working
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience in finance
- Experience using MS Office with advanced skills in Excel
- Bookkeeping experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised, reliable and can work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, driven and good at multitasking
- Have an eye for detail with a high level of accuracy and efficiency in your work
- Be flexible with growth opportunities and responsibility opportunities
- Account payables
- Maintaining supplier account records
- High-volume processing of invoices
- Payment allocations and recording
- Process regular payment runs
- Ensure staff expenses are authorised, processed and paid
- Credit card reconciliation
- Assisting with credit control
- Assisting with receivables and ad-hoc support when required
- Monitoring the Finance mailboxes and following up on queries
Interested? Get in touch with Ashlene at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the full details and learn how this opening could benefit your career.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.