Financial Analyst – Glasgow – up to £40k DOE – 12 month FTC - Hybrid Working
Are you interested in working for a hugely successful International transportation company that is committed to safety, reliability and reducing its environmental footprint?
Do you want to work in an organisation that will invest in developing your skills and knowledge?
Are you interested in developing your skills in an analyst role, that would enhance your future career?
Do you want an exciting new opportunity to work in a supportive, inclusive and fast-paced environment?
What your day to day will look like?
- Ensuring correct accounting of payroll related costs into the finance systems
- For offshore payroll ensuring that costs are allocated to the correct vessel
- Be the key resource within Payroll & Benefits team when relating to financial related questions
- Principal point of contact with Finance on payroll related matters
- Responsible for ensuring the distribution of employment related costs are done in the correct way & according to Stena Line principles
- Reconcile all payroll related accounts in line with Stena Line standards and according to set timetable
- Be the key resource to compile statistics and reports relating from payroll & people systems
- Promote general knowledge sharing within the team
- Responsible for managing Company Cars within the UK
- Be a UK resource for Group Compensation & Benefits team when relating to compilation of employee related data, statistics, governance support & presentations including information required for the year end accounts
- Take parts of projects within area of expertise when required
- Safeguard correct administration of VAT for Expense System
- Provide analytical commentary on movements in payroll costs against prior month
- Assistance with year-end calculation of holiday pay accrual
What skills are we looking for?
- Previous experience within accounting for a minimum of four years, preferably partly relating to employment cost accounting
- Deep understanding of practical day-to-day accounting
- Education to University level
Get in touch with James Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org and or simply click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.