Electrical Engineer / Double Days
From that first dram, brewed in a basement, to seven thousand whiskies served every sixty seconds. This client's products are at the heart of our good days, our bad days, and everything in between.
A wee whisky - but a huge investment in the future. As an Electrical Engineer, you’ll join a company, where they have committed to innovation and growth.
You’ll be part of a working environment that is challenging, fun, exciting, and rewarding.
- Providing technical support to the production team in a high-pressure manufacturing environment
- Following the company CMMS to maintain and repair the cask handling equipment within the D&F production lines, updating the relevant documentation accordingly, and communicating issues with the correct people
- Procuring equipment and materials required to support maintenance activities
- Supervising and supporting engineering contractors
- Preparing and managing Permit to Work for high-risk activities
- You’ll have served an Engineering Apprenticeship or have a HNC in an Electrical Engineering discipline
- You have the ability to diagnose and rectify faults on automated machinery
- You’re proactive in identifying and implementing improvement opportunities
- You’re able to self-motivate and deliver a high standard of work in a timely manner
- You’ll have strong knowledge of PLC control systems; be confident using electrical drawing and test instruments to diagnose faults; and you’ll be able to perform preventative and reactive maintenance on a range of electrical equipment
You’ll be part of a team where your expertise will be cherished and your individuality will be respected. This is a business that cares about nurturing ambitious talent.
Could you be their next hire?
Contact me directly to discuss this Multi-Skilled Technician role – email@example.com / 07519 961 336.