Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Bottling Line) - Livingston - Circa £50,000
A unique opportunity has arisen to join arguably one of the most reputable, well-known brands worldwide within the liquor/drinks industry. This organisation prides itself on working with the best equipment, servicing, and supplying multiple markets leading drinks brands and being a spirit powerhouse within the global market.
Due to a huge period of growth within the business, with higher production levels in a brand new facility, a position for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer still remain within the company and can start as soon as possible.
- Are you time served as a maintenance engineer with experience in the bottling environment?
- Are you willing to work Monday - Friday, Days/backs?
- Are you Electrical biased with Mechanical knowledge?
- Do you have strong PLC knowledge?
- Do you want to work for one of the most recognised brands worldwide?
If so, I need to hear from you ASAP.
With this role, you will be heavily rewarded for your efforts with the pay, environment, and culture.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Saher Kazmi using the apply online now link. For further details, feel free to give me a call on 07519961336.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency