Dutch Speaking Credit Controller - Glasgow - Up to £30,000 - Permanent
HRC is working with a key Financial Services client to bring an exciting new role to the multilingual market.
Are you fluent in English and Dutch with a background in Customer Service, Finance or Administration, and looking for a new opportunity to develop your knowledge and skillset.
This excellent opportunity to join the multilingual Credit Control department where the successful candidate will be responsible for various Credit Control and non-client facing activities, including; maximising cash flow and minimising debt, ensuring operations are fully compliant.
Full on-the-job training is also provided to enable the successful candidate to develop in this role.
- Regularly review accounts, outstanding debts and cash - being able to independently discuss internal and external issues
- Deliver monthly targets for all areas of debt, unapplied and unallocated cash & claim levels, ensuring a consistent approach across the region
- Identify critical Balance issues and work with local teams to handle these timely and efficiently
- Reporting to Credit Control Management on all key responsibilities and issues
- Raise all unresolved issues to the local office. This can include Collection of Premium and Claims and clearance of cash received
- Liaise with Underwriters, Operations, Claims, Finance & Third Parties
- Take part in regular meetings and contact 3rd parties to discuss progress, aged balances and resolve any outstanding queries
- Support the Credit Control local and offshore teams as and when required
- Ensure compliance with control documents relevant to the function and maintain in line with company guidelines
Are you who we are looking for?
- Previous experience in Credit Control or Finance is advantageous but not essential
- Customer service orientated with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in debt management is desirable to but necessary
- Excellent Excel knowledge and ability to work with large databases. E.g Pivot tables, formulas, macros etc
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple workloads
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Glasgow based office
- Hybrid working - Monday - Wednesday: Work from Home. Thursday - Friday: Office Based (Some flex may be required)
- Salary: Up to £30,000
Interested? Contact Olivia McDonald: 0141 212 7756 // email@example.com or Apply Here