Document Management Assistant - Edinburgh - Salary up to £21,000 DOE
Are you a strong Administartor who thrives in working in a fast-paced environment?
Are you looking to build your career in a legal environment?
HRC Recruitment is working with a leading legal firm in Edinburgh, looking to bring in a Document Management Assistant. This individual will provide administrative assistance to Partners and Fee-earners across the firm.
This is a full-time permanent role. Office based in Edinburgh. Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experience working in a similar role
- Experience working in a professional services environment
- Strong administartive experience
- Ability to work flexibly and to pace
- Self-motivated and can work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong communicator both verbally and written
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Work with discretion/confidentiality
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft package skills
What is the day to day like?
- Using iManage system to search for documents
- Moving documents into new areas/matters
- Storage of Deeds
- Maintenance and destruction of Deeds
- File closures
- Collating meeting papers
- Dealing with outgoing hard copy mail
- Completion of Expense Claim Forms
- Registration of RoS, PoA
- Saving JPEGs and Oyez to PDF
- Additional administartive duties when required
Interested? Apply here or contact Olivia McDonald: 0141 212 7756 // omcdonald@hrcrecruitment for a further chat
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency.