Title Debt Recovery Analyt
Are you a Collection Analyst ready to take your career to the next level?
Our client is one of the UK’s leading motor finance companies who are a different kind of car finance lender – they use a mix of technology, financial acumen and have a brilliant team to provide a flexible approach to car finance. Not only is this their approach to business, but it is ingrained in their culture and who they are as an employer.
They work with prominent franchised and independent dealers as well as leading specialist intermediaries. They challenge the traditional approach taken in this sector by providing a uniquely flexible and agile offering that aims to meet car buyers' and retailers' rapidly changing needs.
They have created a culture where their values of being solutions-focused, transparent, adaptable, responsive and teamworking are the foundation of everything they do. They pride themselves on helping to develop their staff within their profession, and on top of that, they are sitting with a Trustpilot score of 4.7 and excellent customer service reviews.
This role is ideal for a results-driven individual who is eager to progress within their career and put their excellent customer service and communication skills to good use.
Does the idea of working in an upbeat and welcoming environment with colleagues with a genuine love of the job sound perfect to you?
- You must have previous experience working within a collections or recoveries role
- Previous experience working with unsecured debt
- Bring a polite, confident, and professional telephone manner
- Willingness and want to learn and develop
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Experience within Financial Services
What does the day look like?
- Handle inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Provide support to customers in arrears
- Manage cases through to resolution and negotiate for positive outcomes
- Adhere to all policies and compliance procedures
- Execute tasks in line with SLAs
In return our client offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- 15% contributory pension
- Discretionary bonus
- 33 days annual leave
- Life Assurance (x4)
- Wellbeing initiatives
Get in touch with David Colquhoun to apply or find out more
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 5-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.